Clean hands have always been important. But more so now than ever before. It makes sense that you want a hand soap that cleans and leaves your hands soft after each wash. Say no more! We’re bringing you these amazing new hand soaps that effectively remove dirt and grime while also nourishing your hands. Let’s take a look at what makes these Liquid Hand Soaps so stellar.
Liquid Hand Soaps
Treat your hands right with the fantastic aroma of one of our three new liquid hand soaps! Enjoy the warm, spicy, and slightly sweet citrus scent of Grapefruit Cardamom, the citrus and floral scent of Pear Blossom, and the sweet orange, floral, and spicy scent of Black Pepper Magnolia. Our new hand soaps gently remove dirt and grime while the plant-based cleansers and plant extracts help keep hands feeling soft and moisturized. They are gentle enough to use throughout the day to keep your hands clean, happy, and smelling fresh, no matter how messy!
Formulated with thoughtfully chosen ingredients, our hand soaps are made without parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, SLS, SLES, DEA, TEA, EDTA, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances and colorants.
For those that have been shopping with us for a while, you may have already spotted hand soaps in some of our amazing seasonal scents. While we’ll continue to come out with fun seasonal scents in the future, Grapefruit Cardamom, Black Pepper Magnolia and Pear Blossom are here to stay. Each scent is comprised of essential oils and other natural fragrances. They make the perfect complement to our other bath and body products.
If you glance at the label, you might spot some long, complicated words that you don’t recognize. Not to worry. We’re going to walk through each ingredient in our hand soaps, explain where it comes from and what it does.
- Water: Disperses the ingredients and helps create the perfect consistency.
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine: Naturally derived from coconuts and Whole Foods compliant, this ingredient works as a conditioning agent (hello soft hands). It also helps create that sudsy, foamy goodness that won’t be overly drying.
- Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate & Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate: This duo works together as a mild, non-drying cleanser. They’re naturally derived from oleochemicals (a chemical compound derived from vegetable oils or fats).
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe hydrates and softens the skin. Plus it’s packed with vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, choline, niacinamide, glycoprotein, enzymes, phenolic compounds, a variety of amino acids, phytochemicals, and salicylic acids, all of which are great for your skin.
- Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer: Naturally derived, this ingredient solubilizes the fragrance in the soap.
- Sodium Chloride: Also known as salt, it acts as a surfactant.
- Glycerin: Naturally derived from vegetable sources, it helps draw moisture to the skin and helps the other ingredients absorb into the uppermost layers of the skin.
- Sodium Benzoate: This ingredient acts as a preservative and helps inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- Citric Acid: Naturally derived from some citrus fruits, it acts as a preservative and helps adjust the acidity in the soap.
- Potassium Sorbate: Another naturally derived ingredient, it acts as a preservative.